Friday, March 25, 2011

My Experience

  • What you enjoyed most when working on this task                                                   
         - What I enjoyed most was finding out the history of the landmarks. 
  • What were some challenges you faced?
         
          - The challenges I faced was finding out the history of the landmarks because some of the informations are not sufficient enough.
  • Describe ONE area that you think you could do better if given the opportunity to do it again.
          
          - One are that I think I could do better is the map. When I was searching one of landmarks in the google map, there were a lot of results where the location of the landmark is. So I need to zoom in closer to see if which is the location I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment